- Designing the strategy for promotion of Georgian literature abroad and supporting its translation into foreign languages, as well as publication;
- Supporting translation and publication of foreign literature;
- Designing the strategy for the improvement of translation quality and arranging special seminars, workshops, conferences and short-term residency programs for translators;
- Organizing special professional seminars, conferences and forums for the development of the publishing sector in Georgia;
- Supporting the participation of Georgian Publishers at international book fairs, and organizing of collective stands of Georgia.
From 2015 to 2018, one of the key projects of the GNBC will be the coordination of Georgia’s presence at Frankfurt Book Fair 2018, as the Guest of Honor country.
some test text