KVINIKADZE NESTAN (NENE)
Born in 1980, is a Georgian writer, scriptwriter and journalist. She graduated from the Shota Rustaveli State University of Film and Theatre (faculty of Cinema-Journalism). In 1998 she published the first volume of her short story collection Unanimously, at the age of 18. Since then she has written a number of film scripts and plays. Nestan Kvinikadze has also published several collections of prose, and three novels. Since 2006 she has been editor-in-chief of a monthly bilingual (Georgian-English) magazine Focus. Her essays and articles are regularly published in the popular magazine Anabechdi. In 2012 an extract from her novel Techno of Jaguars was translated into German and included in the anthology of contemporary Georgian women authors, Techno der Jaguare published by Frankfurter Verlagsanstalt. The title of the anthology was that of Kvinikadze’s novel. Currently she works as the producer of a daily talk show The Other Noon on the TV channel Rustavi 2 and also edits the Tbilisi cultural guide Tbilisi Out.
- Techno der Jaguare: Neue Erzählerinnen aus Georgien, Frankfurter Verlagsanstalt, 2013
- Techno of Jaguars, Nestan Kvinikadze Publishing, 2008
- Herself, Nestan Kvinikadze Publishing, 2005
- Nightingales of Isfahan, Arete Publishing, 2004
- Singing Fountains, Georgian Book Publishing, 2003
- Amargi, Saari Publishing, 2001
- Unanimously, 1999
In case of using the information, please, indicate the source.